Nepal Cancer Care Foundation
Providing Excellent Service Since 2011!
Established in 2011 we have been working from our center at Talchikhel with execution of numbers of screening camps across the country.
Pap Smear Test
Worldwide widely used
Visual Inspection with Acetic Acid (VIA)
Most appropriate for developing countries like Nepal
HPV DNA Test
Most sensitive, needs sophisticated Laboratory
- Cervical cancer remains the second most common cancer among women worldwide and commonest among Nepalese women
- Cervical cancer is one of the preventable malignancy of the female genital tract
- Worldwide, cervical cancer is one of the leading cause of death in developing countries. It is due to lack of screening of precancerous lesion of cervix
- Developing countries like Nepal where pre-cancer screening services is limited, its risks remain very high
- Due to lack of knowledge and awareness of screening of cervical precancerous lesion, cervical cancer is detected in advanced stage when the disease is incurable.
- Development of the cancer from pre-cancer state takes 10-15 years so detecting in pre-cancer state ensures a complete cure
- So lets work together and help us to eradicate cervical cancer in Nepal.
- Screening of general public for cervical pre-cancer in an affordable cost at our office building since 2015 February
- Started free consultation and check up including VIA Test and Colposcopy examination
To know more about Nepal Cancer Care Foundaition
Join hands with us!
Knowing about all these things as mentioned above, if you want to contribute to the society including to and help for the screening camps at your community and donate for the screening programs of NCCF
Please contact to Nepal Cancer Care Foundation, Talchikhel
Phone no: +977 1 5525988
Email address: email@example.com